A Guide to the Scientific Career: Virtues, Communication, Research and Academic Writing – eBook PDF
This textbook, A Guide to the Scientific Career: Virtues, Communication, Research and Academic Writing (PDF) was written by a group of seasoned professionals to assist younger researchers. The ebook is divided into ten sections and contains seventy-four chapters that cover topics such as research scientist qualities, career satisfaction, and its determinants, publishing in academic medicine, evaluating a researcher’s scientific productivity and scholarly impact, academic etiquette, communication skills, the essence of collaborative research, and dealing with manipulative people; writing and scientific misconduct: ethical and legal aspects; research regulations, grants, proposals, and practice; publication and resources; tips on writing every type of paper and report; plagiarism; and much more.
- An easy-to-read source of essential tips and skills for scientific research
- Combines elements of a career-management guide and publication guide in one comprehensive reference source
- Emphasizes good communication skills, sound clinical judgment, knowledge of research methodology, and good writing skills
- Offers comprehensive guidelines that address every aspect of the medical student/resident academic and professional lifestyle
- Includes selected personal stories by great researchers, fascinating writers, inspiring mentors, and extraordinary clinicians/scientists
A Guide to the Scientific Career: Virtues, Communication, Research and Academic Writing is an excellent interdisciplinary textbook that will appeal to all scientists and medical students who seek to improve their writing and communication skills in order to make the most of their chosen career.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook A Guide to the Scientific Career in PDF. No access codes included.