Cosmetic Facial Surgery (2nd Edition) – eBook PDF
Bring your practice completely up to date with the most innovative and effective techniques in cosmetic facial surgery! Cosmetic Facial Surgery 2nd Edition (PDF) of Dr. Joe Niamtu’s practical resource includes everything from new implants, blepharoplasty, lasers, and liposuction technologies to innovative new procedures that will greatly help your patients. In this completely revised edition, you’ll learn not only from Dr. Niamtu, but also from other globally recognized cosmetic surgeons in plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, oculoplastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and dermatology. Moreover, virtually every image and illustration has been revised to provide a comprehensively up-to-date visual guide suitable for everyday reference.
- New contributors share their expertise in several areas of cosmetic facial surgery.
- Over 3,000 full-color photos (most new to this edition) show surgical techniques and before-and-after shots of actual cases.
- Comprehensive coverage includes a complete range of surgical procedures from the upper face to the lower face and neck area.
- Includes chapters on Management of Cervicofacial Fat, Minimally Invasive Face Lift, Lifetime Skin Care, and Neck Lift Techniques.
- Accessible, easy-to-understand descriptions, written in an engaging, first-person narrative, explain concepts based on real cases and on Dr. Niamtu’s experience.
- Includes updated oculoplastic coverage of blepharoplasty, canthopexy, and Asian blepharoplasty, and new information on genioplasty, custom facial implants, and fractional laser resurfacing.
978-0323393935, 978-0323394024, 978-0323394031
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Cosmetic Facial Surgery 2e in PDF. No access codes are included.