Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology (5th Edition) – eBook PDF
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, 5th Edition, (PDF) is a brief, authoritative compilation of the vital knowledge needed to diagnose and handle cardiovascular disease
- Organized for ease of use, speed and clinical functionality
- Focus on must-know information makes it perfect for board review
- Over 200 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, graphs, drawings and charts
- 37 chapters encompass the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today
- Every chapter is written by experts in that area, without losing the coherence or readability found in single-author textbooks
- Chapters on major management issues like heart disease and pregnancy, the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients and the use of anticoagulants in heart disease.
- NEW MATERIAL on the up-to-date hypertension guidelines, new oral anticoagulants, new therapies for dyslipidemia management, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic drugs
- Logically structured into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Valvular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
- An essential quick reference for experienced physicians on the ward or in the clinic, cardiology fellows, students and residents, technician nurses, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.