Introductory Immunology: Basic Concepts for Interdisciplinary Applications (2nd Edition) – eBook PDF
Introductory Immunology: Basic Concepts for Interdisciplinary Applications, 2nd Edition, (PDF) is an entirely updated, revised and expanded resource on the immune system as a primary defense for the maintenance of homeostasis and health. The ebook highlights the components of the human immune system and how they work together to confer protection against pathogenic invaders. It also builds an understanding of the basis for clinical tests and immune therapeutics and their importance in recognizing and treating disease states. This updated edition will support the foundation required to understand the placement of immune function within clinical practice, thus permitting a basic platform to define therapeutic treatments.
- Includes a glossary that offers functional definitions of complex terms
- Geared toward readers without biochemical, medical, or cellular expertise
- Breaks down all immunology concepts into practicable, logically digestible building blocks
- Provides basic knowledge in immunology to build a foundation to explore mechanisms involved in clinical disease
- Creates appreciation for the constituents of the human immune system that work together to confer lifelong protection
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Introductory Immunology: Basic Concepts for Interdisciplinary Applications, 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.