Massachusetts General Hospital Psychopharmacology and Neurotherapeutics – eBook PDF
Put today’s best approaches to work for your patients with this practical guide to cutting-edge psychopharmacologic and somatic treatments for psychiatric and neurologic conditions.
Comprised of key chapters from the second edition of Stern et al.’s Massachusetts General Hospital Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry, this user-friendly resource focuses on current psychotropic treatments, electroconvulsive therapy, and neurotherapeutics, making it an ideal quick reference for psychiatrists, psychologists, internists, and nurse practitioners.
- Stay current with hot topics in the field, including the use of antiepileptic drugs in psychiatry, ADHD medications, and often-overlooked areas such as treatment of pain.
- Benefit from the authoritative content of the parent text, MGH Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry, 2nd Edition, now featuring new art, new tables, and key points, and updated to DSM-5 where relevant.
- Get detailed coverage of antidepressants, antipsychotics, and antianxiety medications, as well as drug interactions, side effects, and treatment adherence.
- Quickly find the information you need with a user-friendly, highly templated format that features abundant boxed summaries, bulleted points, case histories, algorithms, references, and suggested readings.
- Test your knowledge of psychopharmacology and neurotherapeutics with interactive, downloadable multiple-choice questions with detailed answers for each chapter.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Massachusetts General Hospital Psychopharmacology and Neurotherapeutics 1e in PDF. No access codes come with the product.