Netter’s Cardiology (3rd Edition) – eBook PDF
Perfect for residents, generalists, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians, nurses, medical students and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of cardiology, Netter’s Cardiology, 3rd Edition, (PDF) provides a brief overview of cardiovascular disease highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the renowned work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a cardiologist who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. New features and all-new chapters keep you up to date with the recent information in the field.
- Features new coverage of 3-D TEE imaging for structural heart procedures.
- Contains color-coded diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and clinical pathways.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, templated format, covering etiology, pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnostic approach, and management/therapy for each topic.
- Provides dependable clinical advice from Drs. George A. Stouffer, Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and Joseph S. Rossi, as well as many world-renowned chapter contributors.
- Includes 13 all-new chapters: Basic Anatomy and Embryology of the Heart, Stem Cell Therapies for Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Events, Clinical Presentation of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, and more.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Netter’s Cardiology, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.