Michael D. McKee
Operative Techniques: Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery (2nd Edition) – eBook PDF:
Part of the practical, highly illustrated Operative Techniques: Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, 2nd Edition, (PDF), this fully updated ebook from Drs. Michael D. McKee and Emil H. Schemitsch brings you up to speed with must-know surgical techniques in today’s technically challenging orthopaedic trauma surgery. Step-by-step, evidence-based guidance walks you through both unique and common cases you’re likely to see in your practice, including lower extremity, upper extremity, pelvis, spine, and acetabulum trauma. Practical features such as key points, pearls of wisdom, and potential pitfalls detailed by the authors in order to successfully handle patients with complex fracture patterns have all been reinforced in this new 2nd edition.
- A bulleted, highly templated format enables a quick understanding of surgical techniques.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to train you to be more thoroughly prepared for every procedure.
- Provides post-operative management guidelines and discussions of expected results to help you prevent mistakes and offer quality, patient-focused care.
- Includes high-quality line drawings, diagnostic and intraoperative images, and radiographs together with expert technical guidance on instrumentation, placement, step-by-step instructions, and more – all backed by the best evidence.
- Includes all-new chapters on Acromioclavicular Joint Injuries, and Internal Fixation, Intramedullary Fixation of Clavicle Shaft Fractures, Sternoclavicular Joint Open Reduction, Use of the Reamer Irrigator Aspirator (RIA) for Bone Graft Harvesting, Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty for Proximal Humerus Fractures, Fractures of the Posterior Tibial Plateau, and many more.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Operative Techniques: Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery,2nd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.