System Reliability Management: Solutions and Technologies – eBook PDF
Ram’s System Reliability Management: Solutions and Technologies (PDF) provides the latest research advances in the field of system reliability engineering and assurance. It contains reference material for applications of reliability in system engineering, offering a theoretical sound background with adequate numerical images.
Included are concepts pertaining to reliability analysis, assurance techniques and tools, methodologies, and practical applications of system reliability modeling and allocation. The collection discusses various soft computing techniques like particle swarm optimization approach and artificial intelligence for reliability assessment. The importance of differentiating between the optimal release time and testing stop time of the software has been explicitly discussed and presented in the ebook.
- Presents software performance and security layout
- Covers reliability measurement of engineering systems
- Creates an understanding of the costs associated with complex systems
- Provides information for optimal testing stop and release time of software system
- Addresses reliability prediction and its maintenance through advanced analytics techniques
- Incorporates an efficient effort-based expenditure policy incorporating cost and reliability criteria
Overall, System Reliability Management: Solutions and Techniques is a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach for better communication of problems and solutions to increase the performance of the system for better utilization and resource management.
Additional ISBNs: 978-0367780784, 978-1351117661, 9781351117647, 9781351117630, 9781351117654, 978-1351117647, 978-1351117630, 978-1351117654, 13511176161, 081536072X
NOTE: This sale only includes System Reliability Management: Solutions and Technologies in PDF. No access codes included.