American Government Stories of a Nation For the AP® Course – eBook PDF
This new contribution from AP® teacher Karen Waples and college professor Scott Abernathy is tailor-made to help students and teachers transition to the redesigned AP U. S. Government and Politics course. Carefully aligned to the course framework, American Government: Stories of a Nation: For the AP Course (PDF) is loaded with instructional tools to assist you and your students meet the difficulties of the new course, like integrated skills instruction, coverage of required cases and documents, public policy threaded throughout the ebook, and AP® practice after each chapter and unit, all in a simple organization that will improve your course planning and saves you time.
We’ve got you covered!
- With a concise student edition that all students will read and enjoy.
- With a program specially tailored for the new AP® framework and exam.
- With professional development to assist you to transition your instruction.
- With a teacher edition and resources that save you time in transitioning to the new course.
- With pedagogy and features that train students for the AP® exam like no other ebook on the market.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook American Government: Stories of a Nation in PDF. No access codes are included.