Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas By William James, Dirk Elston, Patrick McMahon – eBook PDF:
Patrick J. McMahon
William D. James
Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas By William James, Dirk Elston, Patrick McMahon – eBook
Designed as both a superior standalone atlas and a pictorial companion to the 12th edition of Andrews’ Disease of the Skin, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas provides a remarkable collection of 3,000 high-quality images, resulting in the ultimate visual catalogue for those who see patients with skin conditions. Rare conditions and new diseases are represented, along with relevant hair, nail, and mucous membrane findings. Concise introductory text for each chapter offers a quick overview and understanding to aid diagnosis.
- Table of Contents is aligned with Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, allowing both ebooks to be used in tandem.
- Highlights a wide variety of subtypes of common conditions such as granuloma annulare, lichen planus, and psoriasis.
- Includes 3,000 high-quality color images depicting the complete spectrum of skin diseases in all skin types across adults, children and newborns.
- Relevant nail, hair, and mucous membrane findings are featured.
- Includes representations of important systemic conditions such as lupus erythematosus, sarcoidosis, and infectious diseases.
- Concise introductory text for each chapter gives readers a quick overview and understanding.
- Features never-before-published images contributed by 54 global leaders in dermatology.
There are no reviews yet.