Australian Public Law (3rd Edition) – eBook PDF
Australian Public Law 3rd Edition (PDF) offers a foundation for understanding the ideas and principles that strengthen Australian public law and develops a concept of public law through evaluation of the mechanisms of power and control. Now in its 3rd edition, this ebook provides students with a theoretical framework for investigating and interpreting the Australian Constitution while introducing them to the key concepts that are required for the study of constitutional and administrative law.
Included in this updated Third Edition for the first time:
A new chapter on ‘Public Law and Statutory Interpretation’ has been added to the ebook. New advancements are explained and analysed, including:
- The 2014 White Paper process’s failed attempt at federalism reform
- The latest rulings of the High Court on Chapter III of the Constitution
- Plebiscites, with a focus on the same-sex marriage plebiscite held in 2017
- The High Court’s implied freedom of political communication and freedom of association cases have recently progressed.
- The Supreme Court’s decisions on section 44 of the Constitution, which governs parliamentarian eligibility (including the dual-citizenship cases)
- The 2016–2017 Regional Dialogues and First Nations Constitutional Convention, which led to the formulation of the Uluru Statement from the Heart, are examples of developments in constitutional recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Written in a fun and easy-to-understand manner
- The fundamental principles of public law are covered in depth
- Explanations of complicated principles that are thorough and easy to understand
- Examples and case studies that show how public law is used in real-life situations
- The legislature and democratic process, the executive, the tribunal system, and the judiciary are all discussed and analyzed in detail.
All Our Prices Are In US$
NOTE: The product only includes the Oxfords ebook, Australian Public Law 3e in PDF. No access codes are included.