Business Intelligence and Analytics in Small and Medium Enterprises – eBook PDF
Technological developments in current years have been tremendous. This evolution is noticeable in companies through computerized procedures, technological equipment, and management practices related to technologies. One of the management practices that is noticeable is related to business intelligence and analytics (BI&A). Concepts like data warehousing, data mining, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboards are changing the business arena.
Business Intelligence and Analytics in Small and Medium Enterprises (PDF) aims to encourage research related to these new trends that open up a new arena of research in the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) area.
- Shares insights and knowledge on an international scale
- Addresses numerous dimensions of BI&A in favor of SMEs
- Emphasizes the latest research findings occurring in the fields of BI&A
- Offers different options and strategies to manage competitive organizations
- Communicates how companies in the developed world are facing today’s technological challenges
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Business Intelligence and Analytics in Small and Medium Enterprises in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.