C# 6 for Programmers (6th Edition) – eBook PDF
The professional programmer’s Deitel® guide to C# 6 and object-oriented development for Windows®
Written for programmers with education in high-level language programming, Deitels C# 6 for Programmers, 6th Edition, (PDF) applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching programming and studies Microsoft’s C# 6 and .NET in depth. Concepts are offered in the context of 170+ fully coded and tested apps, complete with syntax shading, code walkthroughs, code highlighting, program outputs and hundreds of savvy software-development tips.
Begin with an introduction to C# using an early objects and classes approach, then rapidly move on to more advanced subjects, including LINQ, asynchronous programming with async and await and more. You’ll enjoy the management of object-oriented programming and an object-oriented design/UML® ATM case study, including a complete C# implementation. When you’ve mastered the ebook, you’ll be ready to start building industrial-strength, object-oriented C# apps.
Harvey Deitel and Paul Deitel are the founders of Deitel & Associates, Inc., the internationally recognized programming languages authoring and corporate training organization. Billions of people worldwide have used Deitel textbooks, professional ebooks, LiveLessons™ video products, resource centres, e-books and REVEL™ interactive multimedia courses with integrated assessment and labs to master major programming languages and platforms, including C#, C++, C, Android™ app development, Java™, iOS app development, Swift™, Python™, Visual Basic® and Internet and web programming.
- Use with Windows® 7, 8 or 10.
- Entertaining and challenging code examples.
- Files; relational database with LINQ to Entities.
- Emphasis on performance and software engineering principles.
- Object-oriented design ATM case study with full code implementation.
- Deep treatment of classes, inheritance, objects, interfaces and polymorphism.
- Generics, LINQ and generic collections; PLINQ (Parallel LINQ) for multicore performance.
- Asynchronous programming with async and await; functional programming with lambdas, delegates and immutability.
- Integrated coverage of new C# 6 functionality: expression-bodied methods and properties, string interpolation, getter-only properties, nameof, auto-implemented property initializers, null-conditional operator, exception filters and more.
“I really love the way you guys write—it’s informative and interesting!” — Shay Friedman, Microsoft Visual C# MVP
“Demonstrates the best practices of C# programming. Teaches how to ‘program in the large,’ with material on software engineering principles and object-oriented programming.” — Mingsheng Hong, Cornell University
“I like the chapter on asynchronous programming with async and await—this is the future of programming, and making these kinds of tasks ‘easy’ to program is going to be the basis to any programming language. It was good to see synchronous versus asynchronous programming head-to-head. The introduction to multi-threading was interesting. The Flickr web services demo was remarkable.” — Bradley Sward, College of Dupage
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook C# 6 for Programmers 6th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.