C++20 for Lazy Programmers: Quick, Easy and Fun C++ for Beginners (2nd Edition) – eBook PDF
Ready to learn programming with less struggle and more fun? Then do it the idle way!
C++20 for Lazy Programmers, 2nd Edition, (PDF) uses humor and fun to make you actually eager to read and willing to do the projects as you master the popular and powerful C++ language. Along the way, it contains many features from the new C++20 standard, such as ranges, format strings, spans, the “spaceship” operator, and concepts (template parameter requirements), and offers brief introductions to modules and coroutines.
With this exclusive method, you’ll stretch your abilities with a number of projects, including your own C++ arcade game. You’ll make your own classes, templates, and abstract data types. After reading and using this ebook you’ll be ready to build real-world C++ applications and game projects on your own.
What You Will Learn:
- The brand-new C++20 standard
- “Anti-bugging” for easy fixes to common problems
- Sound practices for becoming a productive programmer
- How to make your own big projects, including a C++-based arcade game
- Programming graphics and games with the SDL library, using SSDL, the “Simple SDL” wrapper library
- The built-in Standard Template Library (STL) functions and classes for easy and efficient programming
- How to use the most common C++ compilers — Visual Studio for Windows, and g++ (with Unix or MinGW) — and their associated debuggers
- Powerful data types including strings, stacks, vectors, and linked lists — not by reading about them but by building them — preparing you further for a career in programming
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook C++20 for Lazy Programmers: Quick, Easy and Fun C++ for Beginners 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.