Children and Their Development (7th Edition) – eBook PDF
Shows how research translates into practice.
Reflecting the way scientists carry research on children’s development, Children and Their Development, 7th Edition, (PDF) is organized topically, demonstrating to readers the way researchers actually study the discipline. The ebook’s unique and effective pedagogy emphasizes practice through its accessible writing, modular format, and application-based features. It examines the theory, research, and application of modern child development from conception through adolescence. Author Robert V. Kail is a well-known and well-known researcher in the field of child development.
Children and Their Development 7e can be sold separately or packaged with Pearson’s latest technologies: MyPsychLab.
MyPsychLab is a vital part of the Kail program. Engaging activities and assessment offer a teaching and learning system that assists students to become scientific thinkers. With MyPsychLab, students can watch videos on psychological research and take part in virtual classic experiments.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will present a better teaching and learning experience- for you and your students. It:
- Understand Culture and Development: Students are shown how the results from child-development research can enhance children’s lives.
- Support Instructors: Video embedded PowerPoints, clicker questions, MyTest, and an instructor’s manual provide instructors with extensive materials to supplement the text.
- Engaging Pedagogically-Driven Design: An effective pedagogy encourages students’ learning. For example, Learning Objectives in every chapter correspond to chapter summary materials.
- Explore Research and Theory: Basic developmental issues are used as a base for students’ learning of research and theory in child development. Students learn how developmental science derives many complementary research methods, each of which contributes uniquely to scientific progress.
- Personalized Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab provides proven results in helping students succeed, offers engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and an intense commitment to helping students and instructors attain their goals.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Children and Their Development 7e in PDF. No access codes are included.