Computational Immunology: Applications – eBook PDF
Computational Immunology: Applications (PDF) emphasizes different mathematical models, statistical tools, techniques, and computational modeling that aids in understanding complex phenomena of the immune system and its biological functions. The ebook also focuses on the latest developments in computational biology in designing drugs, targets, biomarkers for the early detection and prognosis of a disease. It emphasizes the applications of computational methods in decoding the complex processes of the immune system and its role in health and disease.
This ebook discusses the essential topics, including
- Drug designing
- Application in organ transplantation
- Application in disease detection and therapy
- Computation and identification of biomarkers
- Computational modeling and biology of diseases
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS) and computational immunology
- Computational methods and applications in understanding the invertebrate immune system
Additional ISBNs: 978-1138494893, 978-1351023504, 978-1351023481, 9781351023474, 9781351023498, 978-1351023474, 978-1351023498
P.S Computational Immunology: Basics is also available. See related ebooks below
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Computational Immunology: Applications in PDF. No access codes are included.