Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice (7th Edition) – eBook PDF:
Dr. Robert Resnick (Late – January 29, 2014) was a physics teacher and author of many best selling physics textbooks.
He graduated from the Baltimore City College high school in 1939. He received his B.A. in 1943 and his Ph.D. in 1949, both in physics from Johns Hopkins University. From 1949 to 1956, he was a member of the faculty at the University of Pittsburgh, where he first met Dr. David Halliday, with whom he wrote his most widely read textbook. He later became a professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and was head of the interdisciplinary science curriculum for 15 years. During his years at RPI, Resnik authored or co-authored 7 textbooks on quantum physics, relativity, and general physics, which have been translated into more than 47 languages. It is estimated that over 11 million students have studied from his textbooks. Now in its 10th edition in a 5-volume set revised by Dr. Jearl Walker, and under the title Fundamentals of Physics, it is still very highly regarded. It is noted for its very thorough but highly readable pedagogy, clear standardized diagrams, outlook into modern physics, and challenging, thought provoking problems. In 2002 the American Physical Society named the book the most outstanding introductory physics textbook of the 20th century.
Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice (7th Edition) – eBook
Minimize complications with Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice 7th edition.
This medical reference ebook puts the most recent advances in basic science, clinical diagnosis, and management at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based guidelines and knowledge you need to ensure the best possible outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
- Find dependable, state-of-the-art answers to any clinical question with comprehensive coverage of maternal-fetal medicine from the foremost researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Apply today’s best practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an increased emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic advances with a new section on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by online ultrasound clips as well as cross references and links to genetic disorder databases.
- Stay on top of rapidly evolving maternal-fetal medicine through new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Patient Safety, Maternal Mortality, Stillbirth, and Substance Abuse, as well as comprehensive updates on the biology of parturition, fetal DNA testing from fetal growth, maternal blood, prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid disease and pregnancy, management of depression and psychoses during pregnancy and the puerperium, and much more.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
“Creasy & Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice 7e remains an authoritative reference book for clinical residents, fellows and practicing specialists in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.” Reviewed by Ganesh Acharya , Feb 2015