First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2020, 30th Anniversary Edition By Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan eBook PDF:
Dr. Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Dr. Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist in California.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2020, 30th Anniversary Edition By Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan eBook
With First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2020 (PDF), Excel on the USMLE step 1 with help from the world’s most popular medical review ebook!
Trust First Aid™ to help you score your highest on this high-stakes USMLE® exam.
Written by medical students who excelled on the Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy, this indispensable PDF guide provides you with a blueprint of all the content you are likely to find on the exam.
Packed with insider advice for medical students from students who’ve already aced the exam, First Aid for the USMLE® Step 1 2020 (30th edition) will help maximize your scores and study time.
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- 1,300+ must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,000+ color photos and illustrations to help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
- Rapid Review section presents high-yield tables associating diseases with their clinical findings, treatments, and pathophysiology
- Updated every year to ensure all content is relevant and high-yield, reflecting the most current USMLE blueprint
NOTE: This sale includes the original PDF of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2020 (30th edition). No access codes included.