Individual Differences and Personality (3rd Edition) – eBook PDF
Individual Differences and Personality, 3rd Edition, (PDF) offers a comprehensive overview of research on personality. The ebook begins with the main approaches to the study of personality, basic principles of personality measurement, the idea of personality traits, and the major dimensions of personality variation. Additional chapters review personality change and stability, genetic and environmental influences, biological causal mechanisms, and evolutionary adaptive function.
Personality disorders are examined as are life results—such as relationships, health, work, and others—that are predicted by personality characteristics. The ebook additionally examines important individual differences, like mental abilities, religious beliefs, vocational interests, political attitudes, and sexuality.
The latest 3rd edition is updated with new findings on age-related differences in personality on socially desirable responses in personality assessment, on sexual orientation and personality, and on the biological and social origins of mental ability differences. Treatments of numerous topics have been streamlined, including developmental change, reliability and validity, genetic and environmental influences and the structure of mental abilities.
- Test bank included on the instructor website
- Studies the impact of personality on life outcomes
- Organized by issues in personality research instead by theorists
- Explores genetic, developmental, and evolutionary aspects of personality
- Recognizes main traits in personality and explains personality assessment
- Includes other psychological characteristics (abilities, interests, beliefs and attitudes)
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Individual Differences and Personality 3ed Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.