Introduction to Animal and Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology (4th Edition) – eBook PDF
A sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology is a vital basis for the effective clinical treatment of farm animals and companion animals alike. Introduction to Animal and Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology, 4th Edition, (PDF) continues to offer a comprehensive description of the anatomy and physiology of dogs and cats. The ebook builds on these foundations with detailed descriptions of interesting small species including birds, domestic farm animals, including sheep, cows, and pigs, as well as the horse. The textbook:
- Features applied anatomy tips that relate theory to clinical practice.
- Includes clinical conditions and disease examples related to the individual body systems.
- Is written by expert authors with a wealth of animal science, veterinary, and teaching experience.
- Includes detailed descriptions of the systematic anatomy and physiology of a broad range of animal species.
- Includes more clinical application examples and question and answer tests to motivate student learning. Has been revised with more information for animal science students.
This text provides an essential basis for all those boarding upon a veterinary, animal science or animal management career.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Introduction to Animal and Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology 4th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.