LEAP: Learning English for Academic Purposes, Reading and Writing 4 (Advanced) – eBook PDF
Learning English for Academic Purposes (LEAP) 4 (PDF) uses high-interest international content to train students for the English academic world.
The ebook encourage students to implement critical thinking skills as they get involved in academic reading and writing and speaking and listening tasks across a range of disciplines. Every strand (Reading and Writing, Listening and Speaking) follows a parallel chapter structure that builds from a warm-up activity to increasingly challenging skill-building assignments and a final written or speaking presentation that synthesizes all the skills learned.
- Three authentic readings per chapter train students for the genres and text length, they will encounter in academic courses.
- Wide range of audio presents different viewpoints to motivate students to think critically while developing comprehension of academic content.
- Linear and guided writing tasks take a process approach to lead students in writing various types of essays and assignments in each chapter.
- Academic vocabulary development, including two Vocabulary Build activities in every chapter, gives students plenty of opportunity to expand their vocabulary.
- The LEAP Companion Website Plus provides self-graded exercises for reading, vocabulary, listening, and grammar. Also includes teacher access to answer keys, tests, teaching notes, and a gradebook to track student progress.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook LEAP: Learning English for Academic Purposes, Reading and Writing 4 (Advanced) in PDF. Access codes or MyLab are NOT included.