Learning Python: Powerful Object-Oriented Programming (5th Edition) – eBook PDF
Get a comprehensive, detailed introduction to the core Python language with this hands-on ebook. Based on author Mark Lutz’s popular training course, Learning Python, 5th edition, (PDF) will help you quickly write efficient, high-quality code with Python. It’s a perfect way to begin, whether you’re new to programming or a professional developer versed in other languages.
In Learning Python: Powerful Object-Oriented Programming 5e:
Complete with exercises, quizzes, and helpful illustrations, this self-paced, easy-to-follow tutorial gets you started with both Python 2.7 and 3.3— the latest releases in the 3.X and 2.X lines—in addition to all other releases in common use today. You’ll also learn some advanced language features that lately have become more common in Python code.
- Use functions to prevent code redundancy and package code for reuse
- Explore Python’s major built-in object types like lists, numbers, and dictionaries
- Dive into classes: Python’s object-oriented programming tool for structuring code
- Write large programs with Python’s exception-handling model and development tools
- Bring together statements, functions, and other tools into larger components with modules
- Create and process objects with Python statements, and learn Python’s general syntax model
- Learn advanced Python tools, including decorators, descriptors, metaclasses, and Unicode processing
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Learning Python, 5th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.