macOS Support Essentials 10.12: Supporting and Troubleshooting macOS Sierra – eBook PDF
macOS Support Essentials 10.12, (PDF) is the official course of the macOS Support Essentials 10.12 course and preparation for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.12 certification—in addition to a top-notch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Sierra.
The only Apple-certified ebook on the market, this guide is made for support technicians, help desk specialists, and passionate Mac users and takes you deep inside the macOS Sierra operating system. You’ll find detailed, step-by-step instruction on everything from installing and configuring macOS Sierra to managing networks and system administration—all on your way to getting ready for the industry-standard ACSP certification.
- Focused lessons take you bit by bit through practical, real-world tasks.
- Includes updated system utilities and new features of macOS Sierra, including Optimized Storage and Siri.
- Includes authoritative explanations of underlying technologies, troubleshooting, system administration, and much more.
- Bonus material and lesson files available for download—including lesson review questions to help you get ready for the Apple certification exam.
- Web Edition offers full text of the book available online as part of our Content Update Program with revised content for important software updates.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, macOS Support Essentials 10.12 in PDF. No adidtional materia, software or access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.