Management & Cost Accounting (6th Edition) – eBook PDF
This popular textbook, Management & Cost Accounting 6th edition (PDF) offers comprehensive and clear coverage of management and cost accounting for college students and professionals. The ebook Management and Cost Accounting 6th edition is the European adaptation of Horngren, Datar and Rajan’s leading US textbook, Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis. The content has been significantly revised to reflect management accounting syllabuses across Europe. Rich in real-life applications and examples, Management & Cost Accounting 6e brings theoretical and technical concepts to life. The international focus of the textbook is supported by a wealth of case studies featuring companies from around the world, and all coverage is fully updated in line with recent research.
- An accessible step-by-step approach helps you master the subject one step at a time
- Increased number of end-of-chapter questions and practice exercises provide opportunities to apply and develop techniques
- Concepts in Action and Surveys of Company Practice boxes show how accounting techniques are put into practice by managers in the business world
- Up-to-date coverage, including new sections on decision making in uncertainty, sustainable accounting, plus a discussion on the behavioural aspects of accounting
- Wide-ranging European and Harvard Business School case studies that illustrate how management accounting applies in various locations, contexts, and situations
A newer edition is also available. Contact us for info
NOTE: This purchase only includes Management and Cost Accounting 6e in PDF. No codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.