Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry (4th Edition) – eBook PDF
Dental implant surgery is an art form. To help you boost your skills and become an expert in implant prosthetics, Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry 4th Edition (PDF) uses a multidisciplinary approach to cover the industry’s latest processes and surgical techniques. The new edition of this ebook continues to offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art information on the discipline and science of contemporary implant dentistry.
- Comprises of the use of dermal fillers and botox in oral implantology
- Proven fundamentals and strategies for predictable implant outcomes
- Proven, evidence-based solutions for the management of peri-implant disease
- The latest information on advances in the field reflects state-of-the-art dental implantology.
- Up-to-date implant surgical techniques for socket grafting and ridge augmentation procedures
- Surgical protocols offer the latest, most up-to-date literature and techniques that offer a proven system for inclusive surgical treatment of dental implant patients.
- Thoroughly revised content includes current diagnostic pharmacologic and medical evaluation references to furnish the reader with the newest literature-based information.
- Internationally recognized author, Randolph R. Resnik, DMD, MDS is a prominent educator, clinician, researcher, and author in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.