Mosby’s 2021 Nursing Drug Reference (34th Edition) – eBook PDF
Trusted for more than 25 years, this handy, full-color drug reference is easy to navigate and offers safety features that help you practice knowledgeable, safe medication dispensing. Content on over 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs includes almost every drug you are expected to meet in clinicals. Side effects information, logically organized by body system and recognized as common or life-threatening, shows you the important and complicated signs to watch for during assessments. This guide also includes complete pharmacokinetic tables that describe the mechanism and absorption of the drug in addition to the action, duration, and excretion of the drug. Whether you’re in clinical or classroom, Mosby’s 2021 Nursing Drug Reference, 34th Edition, (PDF) is the all-in-one drug reference you need.
- NEW! Up-to-date content on drug therapies offers you instant access to the latest information.
- A Black Box Warning feature notifies you to FDA warnings of potentially life-threatening reactions.
- Content on over 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs covers almost every drug you will encounter in clinicals.
- A Safety Alert feature icon focuses on the most critical interactions and side effects that you must be aware of during clinicals.
- Complete pharmacokinetic tables describe the mechanism and absorption of the drug, in addition to the action, duration, and excretion of the drug.
- Bold heading and details on IV drug administration so students can easily find suitable dosage and IV instructions to assist them to administer these drugs safely.
- Side effects information is sensibly organized by body system and recognized as common or life-threatening, notifying medical students to the signs to watch for during assessments.
- Nursing Process Framework organizes all nursing care steps so students learn how to easily and completely include the nursing process into their clinical experiences.
- Cross-reference headers in the ebook listings and in the appendices make it easier to find the drug content quickly and less possible that students will think a drug is missing if it’s not first found in the ebook.
- NEW! Approximately 25 monographs on newly released, FDA-approved drugs give you the complex details you need both in the clinicals and classroom. Every monograph includes new interactions, precautions, patient teaching instructions, alerts, and other need-to-know information — so you’ll feel confident in the accuracy of the information and in avoiding medication dispensing errors.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Mosby’s 2021 Nursing Drug Reference, 34th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.