Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context: An Atlas of Structures, Sections, Systems, and Syndromes (9th Edition) – eBook PDF
Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context, 9th Edition (PDF) provides everything the medical student needs to master the anatomy of the central nervous system, all in a clinical setting. Clear explanations; abundant CT, MRI, MRA, and MRV images; hundreds of review questions; full-color illustrations and photographs; and supplemental online resources combine to provide a sound anatomical base for integrating neurobiological and clinical concepts. In thus applying neuroanatomy clinically, the atlas ensures student preparedness for exams and for rotations. This authoritative approach—combined with such salutary features as full-color stained sections, extensive cranial nerve cross-referencing, and systems neurobiology coverage—sustains the legacy of this revolutionary teaching and learning tool as the neuroanatomy atlas.
Features of the Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context: An Atlas of Structures, Sections, Systems, and Syndromes 9th edition:
- Bonus dissection photographs and brain slice series
- Question bank featuring over 280 USMLE-style and chapter-review style questions
- New and hallmark features elucidate neuroanatomy and systems neurobiology for course success!
- Dozens of pathway drawings superimposed over MRIs connect structure with the function of neural pathways.
- NEW! Clinical information integrated throughout the textbook is screened in blue for quick identification on the page.
- NEW! The chapter on Herniation Syndromes decodes the elegant relationship between brain injury and resulting deficit.
- Unique, full-color illustrations integrate clinical images of representative lesions with the corresponding deficits highlighted.
- Located on the point, this atlas’s companion website offers a variety of supplemental learning resources to maximize study and review time!
- MRIs complement full-color anatomical illustrations, allowing for visualization of structures both as they appear to the unaided eye and on imaging studies.
- NEW! Enhanced clinical images emphasize clarity and detail like never before, including full-color images replacing many in black and white, higher-resolution brain scans, and reprocessed brainstem and spinal cord images.
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context 9e in PDF. No access codes included.