Neuroscience (6th Edition) – eBook PDF:
George J. Augustine
Michael L. Platt
Richard D. Mooney
William C. Hall
Neuroscience (6th Edition) By Dale Purves, George J. Augustine, David Fitzpatrick, William C. Hall, Anthony-Samuel LaMantia, Richard D. Mooney, Michael L. Platt – eBook PDF:
This comprehensive textbook, Neuroscience 6th edition (PDF) by Purves et al provides a balance of animal and human studies to discuss the dynamic field of neuroscience from cellular signaling to cognitive function.
The ebook’s accessible writing style and length make it suitable for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience courses. Being both comprehensive and authoritative, the ebook is also appropriate for professional and graduate use.
New to this 6th edition:
- Clinical Applications boxes have been added
- Reorganization across the ebook enhances continuity
- The Neural Signaling unit has been expansively updated
- Web Essays provide novel or historical topics for special discussion.
- An expanded Cognitive Neuroscience unit includes new chapters on Decision Making, Attention, and Evolution of Cognitive Functions
NOTE: This sale ONLY includes the PDF of Neuroscience 6th edition. No online codes etc included.