Phlebotomy: Worktext and Procedures Manual (4th Edition) – eBook PDF
With a demonstrated, storyboard format for procedures, Phlebotomy: Worktext and Procedures Manual, 4th Edition, (PDF) explains all aspects of phlebotomy, with current coverage of equipment, arterial blood gases, safety procedures, point-of-care testing, and practical phlebotomy skills. Procedures include core functions and are defined with step-by-step instructions and new full-color photos. Clinical scenarios, practice tips, and new Avoid That Error includes keeping the focus on application and practice. Written by phlebotomy specialist Robin Warekois, this practical worktext also features competency checklists, a detachable bookmark that can serve as a tube guide, a mock certification exam, and a new video collection on the Evolve companion website.
Study and certification exam preparation questions in every chapter help you review and remember the material.
- An anatomy and physiology section provides illustrated, detailed information on body systems.
- NEW video collection on the Evolve companion website shows how critical procedures are performed.
- Clinical scenarios and tips motivate you to implement your knowledge to real-life challenges in the workplace.
- Flashbacks and Flashforwards offer a cross-reference to related information in prior or approaching chapters.
- A comprehensive, storyboard format outlines common procedures, with steps accompanied by new full-color photos.
- NEW photos have been included, in addition to new content on professionalism and HIPAA, equipment, and technology.
- Competency Checklists at the end of the ebook summarize the most critical and important steps in phlebotomy procedures.
- NEW! Avoid That Error scenario helps you build critical thinking skills and provide helpful tips on resolving problematic situations.
- A perforated bookmark on the back cover works as a quick, portable reminder of which stopper tops to use for various diagnostic tests.
- A mock certification exam in the supplement mirrors the format of the actual phlebotomy certification exam, enabling you to review for the exam with 150 multiple-choice questions.
- Student resources on an Evolve companion website include a pre-test, animations, a new procedural video collection, a mock certification exam, interactive exercises, and an audio glossary.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Phlebotomy: Worktext and Procedures Manual 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.