Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3 – eBook PDF
Make the Leap From Beginner to Intermediate in Python…
Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3, (PDF) is your complete Python curriculum—With Interactive Quizzes, Exercises, and Sample Projects
What should you learn about Python in the beginning to build a strong foundation?
With Python Basics, you’ll not only master the core concepts you really need to know, but you’ll also learn them in the most effective order with the help of practical exercises and interactive quizzes. You’ll know sufficient to be dangerous with Python, fast!
Who Should Read This eBook
- If you’re new to Python, you’ll get a step-by-step, practical roadmap on developing your foundational skills. You’ll be introduced to every concept and language feature in a logical order. Each step in this curriculum is explained and illustrated with short, clear code samples. Our goal with this ebook is to educate, not to intimidate or impress.
- If you’re familiar with some fundamental programming concepts, you’ll get a well-tested and clear introduction to Python. This is a practical introduction to Python that jumps right into the potatoes and meat without sacrificing substance. If you have previous experience with languages like VBA, PowerShell, R, C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, or Swift the several exercises within every chapter will fast-track your progress.
- If you’re an experienced developer, you’ll get a Python 3 crash course that brings you up to pace with modern Python programming. Mix and match the chapters that grab your attention the most and use the interactive quizzes and review exercises to check your learning progress as you go along.
- If you’re a self-starter completely new to coding, you’ll get motivating and practical examples. You’ll begin by installing Python and setting up a coding environment on your computer from scratch, and then continue from there. We’ll get you coding right away so that you become knowledgeable and competent enough to solve real-world problems, fast. Build a passion for programming by solving interesting problems with Python every day!
- If you’re looking to break into a coding or data-science career, you’ll pick up the practical foundations with this ebook. We won’t just throw a boatload of theoretical information on you so you can “sink or swim”—instead you’ll learn from practical, hands-on examples one step at a time. Every concept is broken down for you so you’ll always know what you can do with it in practical terms.
- If you’re interested in teaching others “how to Python,” this will be your guidebook. If you’re looking to strengthen the coding flame in your kids, coworkers, or relatives—use our material to teach them. All the sequencing has been done for you so you’ll always know what to include next and how to explain it.
“Go forward and learn this amazing language using this great ebook.” — Michael Kennedy, Talk Python
“The wording is casual, simple to understand, and makes the information flow well.” — Thomas Wong, Pythonista
“I struggled for a long time trying to teach myself. I toiled through dozens of incomplete online tutorials. I dozed through hours of boring screencasts. I gave up on uncountable crufty books from big-time publishers. And then I found Real Python. The simple-to-follow, step-by-step instructions break the big concepts down into bite-sized chunks written in plain English. The authors never forget their audience and are consistently comprehensive and detailed in their explanations. I’m up and running now, but I continuously refer to the material for guidance.” — Jared Nielsen, Pythonista
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3 in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.