Theoretical basis for nursing (5th Edition) – eBook PDF
Access the essential information you need to understand and apply theory in practice, research, education, and administration/management. The most concise and contemporary nursing theory resource available, Theoretical Basis for Nursing , 5th Edition , clarifies the application of theory and helps you become a more confident, well-rounded nurse. This acclaimed text is extensively researched and easy to read, giving you an engaging, approachable guide to developing, analyzing, and evaluating theory in your nursing career.
- NEW Ethical Theories and Principles chapter familiarizes you with emerging trends in evidence-based, clinically ethical practice.
- NEW higher education boxes outline important connections with AACN’s “Essentials of Master’s Education” and “Essentials of Doctoral Education” to help you advance your nursing career prospects through additional education.
- Link to Practice boxes provide concrete examples of how theory guides nursing practice.
- Case Studies help you apply specific content to common scenarios encountered in everyday practice.
- Learning Activities test your understanding of key concepts.
- Chapter Summaries and Key Points recap important chapter content at a glance.
- Online Literature Assessment Activity and case studies challenge you to think critically about textbook content.
NOTE: The product includes the eBook Theoretical basis for nursing 5e in PDF. No access codes are included.