Williams Obstetrics (25th Edition) – eBook PDF
Williams Obstetrics 25th edition (PDF) is the most comprehensive, detailed, and rigorously referenced PDF ebook on the subject. Written by an author team from the world-renowned Parkland Hospital, USA, the hallmarks of this classic are its scientific basis, thoroughness, and practical applicability for the obstetrician at the bedside. This latest twenty-fifth edition of Williams Obstetrics continues to emphasize the scientific-based underpinnings and evidence-based practices of the specialty. This is accomplished by using incorporating more than 3,000 new literature citations and guidelines from the most trusted academic and professional organizations.
One of the important features of the 25th edition is a greater focus on the fetus as a patient and an expanded discussion of fetal therapy and diagnosis. This is complemented by more than a hundred new MR and sonographic images of common fetal abnormalities. A new reorganization of the textbook enables the book to highlight more effectively the myriad disorders that may complicate pregnancy.
Williams Obstetrics 25e pdf provides a convenient, clinically relevant textbook of value to the busy practitioner. The PDF ebook summarizes important new data that has influenced evidence-based management to improve pregnancy outcomes. Much of this data is conveniently distilled into newly created tables and treatment and diagnostic algorithms. During discussion, numerous sources are cited to provide evidence-based options for patient management. Additionally, nearly 900 images complement the textbook, many of which are new or enhanced. These include sonograms, photographs, MR images, diagrams, and graphs. This 25th edition of Williams Obstetrics continues to provide clinicians with everything they need to know about the practice of obstetrics with a level of authority and quality of presentation not found in any other resource.
• 1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, MRIs, photographs, sonograms, and photomicrographs
• Entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
• Traditional focus on the varied surgical and medical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
• Solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, with special emphasis on physiological principles
• Updated with 3,000 new literature citations through 2017-2018
• Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the textbook and appear in easy-to-read tables
No other ebook can match the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics 25th edition. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest protocols and advances, this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
The world’s premier obstetrics guide – now updated to the 25th edition with a greater focus on maternal-fetal medicine